We as service providers always strive to be the most professional, the most ambitious, and the most accurate. The process of developing an image website for a company can be daunting and exhausting work if we fail to hurt the customer’s desires, so it is important to follow the steps in the process correctly so that our site is fitting, responsive, with a satisfied client.
What is a wireframe?
A wireframe is a visual document that has the ability to display a certain layout, in our case the layout of a website page.
Within the wireframe, we will know where to place image objects, where the text will appear, where a title will appear, and all this without assimilating design at all.
There are lots of design software that help create a wireframe document but if you want to avoid unnecessary expenses, you can use Google’s excellent tool – Diagram.
Let’s create a wireframe example:
Before we begin, it is important to know that we need a Google Drive folder that we will prepare our wireframe files and of course, install the Diagram.net extension if it isn’t installed yet.
1. Create the file and type a project name
2. Use the “search” to find the widget you are looking for (like text, shape, image, divider…)
3. add 2 rectangles shapes – one for the header and one to the logo
4. add an area for the header navigation
5. Call to action section include a background image, title, description, and buttons
6. Let’s built a services section with and short information about
7. Customers section with logo slider for beautiful visual
8. Very important to end the home page with the contact form option above the footer.
Now it’s time to take the app and work as a professional, the system allows drag and drops, a short-keyboard to change freely with the sizes, locations, CSS, fonts, and any behavior that exists in the developing world. We finally got a page layout that we can easily modify according to customer requests.
Our end result presents us with an excellent template for a service company:
Once we have finished building the wireframe we have the option to export the file as HTML and thus let the customer feel the behavior of the site before we have begun developing.
We can add a hyperlink, navigate between the wireframe pages we have built, display the site in a mobile version and a desktop version based on the pixels respectively.
Once the client has approved the template, the next step is to add the correct images in the proper places, direct the client to write texts according to the template and thus we will go through all the pages and texts.
Now it’s time to take the app and work as a professional!